GreenWise Grounds Care believes in delivering the highest quality residential lawn care services in the industry. GreenWise Grounds Care serves residential clients located in Portage, Summit, Southeastern Cuyahoga counties. Our professional team is proud to have earned a reputation for dependable and consistent workmanship, excellent service, and professionalism.
We offer our residential clients both weekly and bi-weekly grounds care maintenance packages as well as landscape design and installation services. These packages incorporate the following grounds maintenance services. They include but are not restricted to:
Spring Clean Up
- Remove all debris from grass areas, flower beds, planters and shrubs, tree and hedge areas.
- Cultivate and edge all beds, tree rings, shrub and hedge areas.
- Prune and trim ornamental trees up to 15ft in height.
- Trim shrubs and hedges annually and as seasonally required.
- Mowing. Lawns will be mowed on a weekly or bi-weekly basis during the growing season to a height of (3) inches.
- Edging and Trimming. Edge flower beds, sidewalks and any other surfaced areas bordered by grass as required during the growing season and blow clippings from surfaces.
- Fertilization. Top quality slow release fertilizer will be applied in spring and fall at clients request.
- Aeration/De-Thatching/Over-seeding. These treatments will be done annually in the spring at clients request.
- Weed Control. Weeds in lawn areas will be removed mechanically or using an eco-friendly product as required.
- Weeding will be performed on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Leaves, clippings and debris will be blown from flower beds and removed.
- Installation of new or replacement plantings of Annuals, Perennials, Shrubs and Trees at the clients request.
Walkways & Pathways
- All walkways and pathways will be blown off and cleaned of lawn debris during each visit.
- Weed growth will be monitored and sprayed as necessary using eco-friendly products.
Tree, Shrub, Hedges and Ground Cover Maintenance
- Pruning will be performed to remove broken, dead or diseased branches on trees and shrubs up to 15 feet tall.
- Shrubs, bushes and vines/crawling plants will be pruned to maintain shape and control height or to eliminate diseased or damaged growth.
Annual Fall/Winter Maintenance
- Pruning, shearing and shaping of trees, shrubs and hedges will be done during fall/winter maintenance.
- Edge all flower beds.
- Clean up and remove garbage and debris from lawn and bed areas
Call (216) 532-LAWN to schedule an appointment for a free consultation or Request a Quote online.